Padded, athletic indoor turf is the perfect multi-use flooring for dynamic indoor strength & conditioning training
PRO Series Turf is our most popular turf for indoor training facilities. It is made of a dual 50/50 Nylon and Polypropylene yarn that is extremely durable and can stand many years of intense commercial usage. Although it's primary usage is for pulling sleds on, it is also widely used for sport activities such as speed, agility and plyometrics training or football conditioning.
If you are running an indoor strength & conditioning facility or have a dynamic or functional athletic facility, then our Indoor Turf options are the perfect solution for you.
- Cushioned foam underlay pad, bonded to the turf. Allows for more cushioning and softer landings when performing jumping or plyometric exercises
- Creates an outdoor training type of feel with it's grass-like texture
- Able to pull heavy weights and push/pull sleds across without damaging the floor
- The PRO Series yarn is more durable against the use of metal plates and sleds being dragged across the surface
- Cushioning absorbs impact from athletes landing, decreasing injuries and noise
- Gives your facility a nice 'edgey' look that is more unique than most training facilities
- Pro Series Indoor Turf - comes in 12' rolls & 15' rolls
- 5 Year commercial warranty against manufacturer's defects