*** 2-3 Week Lead Time ***
Training Camp Canuck Series Reverse Hyper
Manufactured and assembled in Canada. The Training Camp Canuck Series reverse hyper machine allows athletes to develop their hamstrings for optimal performance. Extensively used in rehab and physiotherapy, the Reverse Hyper can also be used with light weights in every day training to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes, hips, and more.
The Training Camp reverse hyper decompresses the spine and has no vertical compression on the spine at all. This simple device allows for dynamic strength development in the concentric phase, while serving as a rehabilitation mechanism in the eccentric phase. The spine is gently stretched and depressurised during the process, creating--in essence--an internal pumping mechanism, filling the spinal column with spinal fluid and the lower back muscles with blood. Anyone who has injured their back knows that the pressure needs to be relieved and circulation restored to the injured area in order to rehabilitate. The reverse hyper extension machine offers one of the best methods for achieving this.
- Heavy-duty 2x3-inch
- High density upholstered foam padding and leg pads
- Easy assemble bolt together design
- Adjustable foot holder to accommodate a variety of users
- Convenient forward facing handles
- Made in Canada
- Custom frame & upholstery colour
Main Muscle: Hamstrings
- Place your feet between the pads after loading an appropriate weight. Lay on the top pad, allowing your hips to hang off the back, while grasping the handles to hold your position.
- To begin the movement, flex the hips, pulling the legs forward.
- Reverse the motion by extending the hips, kicking the leg back. It is very important not to over-extend the hip on this movement, stopping short of your full range of motion.
- Return by again flexing the hip, pulling the carriage forward as far as you can.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.